RNIB Online Shop
The largest online shopping day in the world is Singles Day, with sales just in Alibaba’s sites at US$9.3 billion in 2014. Customers can quickly access your online store from mobile—just like an app. Mobile-first design makes it easy to scroll, shop, and pay on a phone’s browser. According to the output of a research report by Western Michigan University published in 2005, an e-commerce website does not have to be good looking with listing on a lot of search engines. The report also suggests that a website must leave a positive impression on the customers, giving them a reason to come back.
- Shipping a small number of items, especially from another country, is much more expensive than making the larger shipments bricks-and-mortar retailers order.
- Did you know debit card holders account for 79.38 crore in the country, while there are only 3.14 crore credit card holders?
- Build your own loyalty program to reward repeat customers and encourage future visits.
- To provide consumers with various shopping options in one place.
- Sell online, in person, or both with the marketing tools, social integrations, and sales channels you need to get your products in front of customers—and out the